Thursday, December 25, 2008

a hair cut in Christmas...

first and foremost... Merry Christmas!

ok... to the story...

initially, i wanted to wait till i return to Sibu only i go get the hair cut, but... tetiba, cannot tahan dah, so after the Christmas service, i went to the Indian barber in Hentian and had my hair done!

a few minutes after i went in the shop, the guy changed the channel, and ... 'wait, this is a Tamil story of Jesus on tv??!', i thought we never get the chance to watch it on Malaysian tv!

ok, to the main point... after the hair cut, like Hoc Mun said, the barber did a little massage on my head, and... 'kruup.. kruup' (the sound of my neck kena 'twist'!)... yeah!, pegang my kepala and pulas my leher!, 'KRUUP... KRUUP...', to the left, and to the right...

'WHAT!, so loud the bunyi [kruup, kruup]'... then, what else, i giggled, wanted to laugh over the [kruup, kruup]... after the [kruup, kruup], i just couldn't help myself but senyum s'orang s'orang and giggled... all the way till i reached Philo! crap, mesti ada orang nampak, 'apasal budak ni senyum senyum happy s'orang diri sambil berjalan??'... kekekkeke

still, the [kruup, kruup] is very nice to have! i must say this is the first time i had my hair cut with [kruup, kruup] and wangian lemon (i think) on my hair... now the kepala macam dah longgar, eh i mean the leher...

oh by the way, while walking pass by the Philo's grave, i took a picture of it, since it's day time now, so it's clearer than the one i posted before... with SE W300i...

and, that's all for now, God bless!

No comments: