Tuesday, June 2, 2009

a poem??? (expressed during CampCam09)

... ...

God... my Home...
In times I wander around, searching...
in the loss of myself...
the true meaning in my life...

... ...

God is the one place
I can take comfort from and stay in
rest in Him
rest in Jesus, my Home

(sigh)

I need to bring myself back,
back to the Home,
the source of everything

What am I searching?
What am I desperate for?
What am I running away from?

What is the Freedom?
What is the Rest?

Do I understand it?

Am I inside or am I outside...
staring at the door
wondering...
whether I'm in or outside the Home...

"you know..." says the Voice...
I'm listening in hesitation

"just do it... the truth..."
I am hesitating...

In the end
as long as I am thinking and wanting to move...
that one first move won't happen...

"grant me the courage and boldness"
I ask...

but I haven't really decide and resolve on that One matter!

to have pure faith in the complete work of Jesus done on the Cross...
to understand the meaning and receive this Wonder...
This glorious Work...

hey...
see it in Jesus Christ!
Let yourself be found again and again in Him...
the glorious wonderful Word of God...

... ...

and the Life continues...

No comments: