Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Essence of Life

I personally like this one, very much! I put it up here, just to share it with you.
Can't believe it turned out to be such 'wonderfully tribal unique??'...

well, I would say, 'this is what I would call a piece of real art..' hehe...

I call it 'The essence of Life'... because it symbolizes the 'life', somehow...

the bottom layer=ground, earth
the upper layer=the water
then only the sprout of 'life' coming forth...

Proverbs 4:23 "Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life" (Gideon Bible)

Proverbs 4:23 "Watch over your heart with all diligence, for out of it are the sources of life" (The Scriptures)

Proverbs 4:23 "Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life" (New Living Translation)

Amsal 4:23 "Jagalah hatimu dengan segala kewaspadaan, karena dari situlah terpancar kehidupan" (Indonesian bible)

now, where does our heart lie on? is it on the things we see with our physical eyes? or on the one that is invisible to our physical eyes, yet is very real, the only source of life itself, Jesus?

ok, many will say, here comes the 'christian' and 'Jesus' and 'God' thingy again... bla.. bla.. bla..

one said this, 'But I admit that I follow the Way, which they call a cult. I worship the God of our ancestors, and I firmly believe the Jewish law and everything written in the prophets. Because of this, I always try to maintain a clear conscience before God and all people."

in another version, he said, 'And this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the Elohim of my fathers, believing all that has been written in the Torah and in the Prophets, having an expectation in Elohim, which they themselves also wait for, that there is to be a resurrection of the dead, both of the righteous and the unrighteous. And in this I exercise myself to have a clear conscience toward Elohim and men always.'

*Elohim means God in hebrew

he didn't say, 'I follow this religion' or 'I follow the christianity or christian' (or any other known religions)... but he simply said 'the Way', which many called 'a cult' or 'a sect'...

then, what is 'the Way' he was talking about?

we found someone said this, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.'...!!!

well, that 'someone' is Jesus!
and the person who mentioned 'the Way' met Jesus, and that encounter had totally transformed the rest of his life... 180 degree change!

--right believing produces right living--

"On which ground do we sow life?"
"What is our 'earth' and 'water' to produce the tree of life which produces 'delicious everlasting fruits'?"

4 comments:

yikyee83 said...

is this the MK one? looks similar...=b

anyway, just want to tell u..i like it. it is nice^^

Unknown said...

yes, it is from the MKeb07...

thank you! praise the Lord!

now only i know this is you, meng yee!

LOL!

yikyee83 said...

u shud know it earlier lar =b
welcome to the 'blog' world..hehehe.

once again...i really like it ler^^
sungguh nyata, u have a great talent in art..hahaha..

Unknown said...

well, sama-sama... ;D

mana tau le, 'yikyee' sounds and looks like my friend 'yih yee', den know bout 'sungguh nyata', thinking dis might b lai yee... haha

ya, bout ur compliment, praise the Lord!!! because He is the source of everything, the works under my pencil and pen just a glimpse to His greater Beauty! ;p