Friday, September 5, 2008

Why? What is 'Faith'? Does it really matter?

Someone asked me before,
"How do you know that it is real? How do you know that it is the truth?"
(regarding to things told in the bible...)

Well, as usual, i said,
"By faith, i believe that it is true..."

then, he said,
"ok, faith... but still, how do you know? Don't we need to test it or at least do some research to prove that it is true?"
(his reply is something like that la)



FAITH... does it really matter?

For me, YES, IT DOES!
see, faith is something God gives us. It is not me to choose whether i wanted to become a christian or not, but God who put this little thing called 'faith' in my heart that i believe He is the one and only God for me, and everyone else!

If it wasn't Him who get to me in the first place, how am i going to know this God? How am i going to believe in what He said in the bible is all the truth?

And how am i going to know that He is always there for me? How am i going to know and recognize this Great Person, His love for me personally and for all the people around me universally? How then am i going to move on whenever i meet with any obstacle in my life?

IT WAS BECAUSE OF HIM, THAT I AM WHO I AM TODAY!

Now that i know His Greatness, Love and Wonders, everyday, i just wanted to know Him more and more, come to His presence and enjoy the relationship we have like no others!

Praises just keep flowing out from my inner being, because of Him! The one and only Jesus Christ, my saviour and my friend close to my heart...

1 comment:

h0cmun said...

FAITH , is what that enables salvation.
We are saved by grace through faith!
Go blog!